6/01/2005

(copyright 2005) by : kai

i get so weak when your touch lingers i became red as u kiss me my world is standing still cos u r near me my heart has been spoiled by your love oh am i wasting myself for another heart broken? am i gonna live the same ol mistakes again ? just cos there is a doubt in my mind that u wont last too long well how do i know? im saying maybe u were playing games with my feelings i really dont know all i know is that im worry about my heart will break please prove to me that u will stay oh my darling would u walk a thousand thousand thousand miles if u have to would u chase me in the pouring rain if u need to? God hears your prayer and i can feel u as my beautiful heaven i have fate in u somehow i drove away from the chaos and went underneath the stars making more wishes i even talk to the moon love is so deep and it moves me but i kinda ruined it cos i gave my disaster to u im sorry for breaking some of your rules i punished my love for u...yeah love im crazy about u crazy about u but are u crazy about me? love gave me something real then i just blew it off why is it me that keeps falling? i think there should be a law that says we should not feel this way we are too young too old and what are we doing? im just 20 goin on21 i just dont know about u u r a gentleman and im not threaten im only seems like a child to u cos i gave u my power to a power to love me the way i love u sweet baby someday u will be here with me right here with me while the precious dew falls on the ground yet the sunlight is burning the glow in the morning which i wake up with u by my side holding me tight as if u say " good morning my lovely wife" then u smile i would be complete honesty complete and i get so weak when your touch lingers i became so red as u kiss me my world is standing still cos u r near me my heart has been spoil by your love

copyright © 2005 kai croft

No comments: