6/01/2005

i woke up and wishing in the sunlight

i woke up and wishing in the sunlight where im so blinding to see a vision of your presence standing right next to me and i could feel your breath tickling my neck like the warm breeze which i completely breathe through this erotic spring somehow u found the beauty within my heart my soul oh this is a never ending fairy tale told by myself as i felt the completion i felt whole but ur not here with me and it sadden me so much that i want to fall and cry cos my love for u is reaching out in the heaven sky boy im tired of being patience for u why dont u come and be with me? my heart is calling your name i just want u to hold me love me thats all can u see?i want u to kiss the solitude goodbye and put me in your arms thats where i belong i belong to u only u im your lady im your honey please dont leave me here so cold u know i woke up and wishing in the sunlight where im so blinding to see your sweet face to have your hands on mine yet im sitting here with my heart in my hands trying to mend the broken pieces but i couldnt cos tears kept drippin droppin from my dark brown eyes im so wet im so dry my thoughts are overwhelm i didnt fight the power im too weak im feelin u so deeply ur my everything my only everything.................

copyright © 2005 kai croft

No comments: