6/22/2005

Love is over the blue

Love is over the blue It sadden us cos we grew higher higher like the grey sky oh i keep falling in u until last forever my heart is full of tolerance baby im just a broken half and yet u never see so i threw all the memories down in the shore of the blue river drowning too deep when i cant stop missing u so much somehow your whole world lingers my dreams how i wish u were here with me cos i dont like being lonely lonely in the cold bed where the light sheets are not warm enough so i've been holding on my faith in love though i never pray under the moonlight just cos i knew ur coming to save me from this wreck of pain i just want u to be my angel i want u to be my only man and my emotions are driving me crazy they grew stronger stronger than i have ever known....love is over the blue............

copyright © 2005 kai croft

No comments: