6/04/2005

untitled poem pt.1

1.
i've been driving down the road where theres a place i can be alone
cos the world is jade and the silence is ordinary but the sunlight is still shining in my heart
somehow i felt the strength of your smile
oh
how do i love u so?
maybe just for tonight
i would pray
yet
my heart is being broken
and
love sadden me
so
im washing my tears away
i tried to go to sleep though i woke up at 12 am
mournin fallin twistin turnin
my back aches
i want to dream
then
walk on the rain clouds with u
to see the angels dancing in the sky

2.
stars i've seen
they glimmers in silver
my soul hums in peace
darkness folds in the color of sweet black
but
theres some fireflies flew above the soft grass
and
i lay me down
my thoughts crave
so
what if i hear your voice out of the blue?
what if u come and be with me?

3.
moonlight and butterflies are forever inside my heart
good -luck ladybugs sat on the nector of the pink flower
u sit on the treetop yellin out your precious words to me
oh
u would say,
"come on my dear
lets make this moment ours
to night is the day
to day is the night
we will cherish each and every minute of our lives"
and
i would melt
i would be touch

4.
psalms of my eutopia
i feel your deep presence
always warm my soul
each day
u brought mercy into my dark brown eyes
heaven's waiting on love
love is calling your name in prayers
yet
u wonder who
its only me....
copyright © 2005 kai croft

No comments: