1/26/2006

highway

highway

i have my wings
i have my wings to fly over ur head
ur heart must lead to a path
oh i never knew where ur going
i'm just a stranger who have wings
a stranger who fly over ur head
u could say i'm an angel
but i'm also ur lady
butterflies would take me away
like beautiful flight i'm coming for landing
u should know i'm running toward home with u
from the many thousand miles away
i've been in the cloudy sky
pouring all of my tears on this dry earth
cos of u
u broke my heart love
now
i'm sitting in the middle of the highway
searching for u my dear
so i can give u a second chance
there are no cars passing me by
my wings are flapping
suddenly i have flown off the ground
i'm headed towards the golden sunset
somehow
i realize ur very far away
i'm nowhere to be found
my soul takes a lovely journey
oh what the hell am i going?
i went into the thunder clouds
i've seen many beautiful stars
wishing ur mine again
another highway
no cars speeding the lane
i'm on an empty road once again
solitude lingers me
and sometimes i held myself in my own arms
shedding some tears out on the precious flowers
just cos of u
i love u
i love u with all of me
i still have my wings
i still fly over ur head
that's what i do best
fly over ur head
but i'm many thousand miles away from u
away from me
i have to keep flying
flying right back to u
above the unknown highways
i ain't going for landing
i would keep flying
flying high
never coming back down
til i see ur gorgeous face
til i hear u say u love me too

copyright © 2006 kai croft  

No comments: