5/13/2006

the brim of my hat

the brim of my hat

the brim of my hat
is blocking my view
and it shadows my eyes

yet i hear a sexy voice
behind me as i felt the chill
running down my spine

u turn me around
& left my brim up
the glow upon my face
searching for words to say

but i steady
looking into those dazzling iris of urs
which makes my heart go innocently rushing

oh u gently kiss my nose
as my cheeks are brightly red
somehow i knew i didn't worry about the brim----

copyright ©2006 kai croft

3 comments:

Jon Cox said...

OMG YOU'RE SUCH A WONDERFUL POET! :o) YOU'RE IT!!! Haha, my buddy Kirsten & I do this online all the time! We've been playing a game of tag since she was in Kindergarden & I was in 4th grade. We're still playing it after all these years, even online! It's fun! :o) My day was good. How was yours? I just got home from having Chinese food & shopping with an elderly friend. :o) I bought some paint for my projects & my friend gave me her left over house paint as well. :o) Even though there is absolutely nothing to do in my neighborhood, I'm gonna go outsite for a while. It's been raining off & on all day & now it's real nice out! YAY!!! :o)Then I'll be back to paint two new projects & create a NEW one or 2! HORRAY!!! :o)

Jon Cox said...

I've been wondering, what part of Virginia are you in? My brother, my sister~inlaw and their daughter Delaney live in Newport News. You can see my niece Delaney in the March section of my site, I made a sculpture of her! :o)

Jon Cox said...

Thank You! :o)