8/04/2006

Just one single love poem

Just one single love poem

I wrote & maybe little recite u
Just one single love poem
With softness of light
In my heart

Even if u are not in the mood
I join ur hands & say
I love u

In out of my disguise
I burned upon the sunshine of ur eyes
Glancing at me
Oh my cheeks were red bright red

I knew u were mine
& I was gladly urs

So I wrote & maybe little recite u
Just one single love poem
Cos I wanna say
How much I adore u
& enjoy ur company
~
©2006 kai croft

7 comments:

Aurora said...

Well, that is sweet! :)

Poetry by Kai said...

thanks

V N said...

Another nice one, Kai!
Hope u r doing good!
:)

Don Iannone said...

Lovely Kai, as always.

samuru999 said...

very nice, Kai!
Enjoy the weekend!

starry nights said...

Lovely as always Kai..Is there someone special?( smile)

Poetry by Kai said...

thank u guys