9/20/2006

in the arms of his soul

in the arms of his soul

i've been awaken
in such rapture of
sweet morning blazes over the room
while i'm still dreaming of
being in my love's arms
in the arms of his soul
he whistles a soft song to my ears
he kisses my belly button
yet he was my dream charm
& i just came out of nowhere
but his love, it was all in my head
like a simple fairy tale keeps reminding
me of his faith
oh in the arms of his soul
i only wonder if i ever stop
feeling him loving him
with all of my might
this man is mine
even though he's an illusion
he's given me the power of fate
i have wish he's real
so i could feel the joy
& be in the arms of his soul
ah his soul
only like a strong bird that
fly away with love
indeed for once
he's my angel
~
©2006 kai croft

4 comments:

Margie said...

Very beautiful Kai!

Margie said...

Kai
Thanks!
I think you are right about that!
**Hugs**

Pat Paulk said...

Very powerful Kai!!

polona said...

ditto to powerful!