10/29/2006

Halloween Dance

Halloween Dance

On the dark dance floor, I was grooving to my song. Yet I saw a lot of cute guys. I was kind of a big flirt. But I didn’t flirt that much. I hung out with my friends and had a great time..

The best part about being at a Halloween party is that my new friend, Mr. Oreo, He was doing a robot on me. I covered my face and giggle. Thinking he has lost his mind. But it was so funny and adorable.

Haiku:


No spotlight
On my head just
Romance flowing---

     Mr. Oreo
     He turned himself into
     A dancing robot

I told my friend
He’s a cutie
Yet I’m bad

     Told the cool guy
     It was nice meeting him
     As we approach---

~
©2006 Kai Croft


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Reading that made me feel like I was there!

Kai said...

:-]

Margie said...

Kai
You had a great time at that dance.. didn't you!
Now I'll have to call you...
Miss Flirt
Nice haiku Kai!


Margie

Kai said...

:-]

Pat Paulk said...

Keep on flirting, that's my motto anyway!! Glad you had a good time!!

polona said...

i'm glade you had a good time, miss flirting princess kai ;-)