10/19/2006

Lonely (haibun)

Lonely

Sometimes when I get  lonely & & very bored, I have nobody to talk to.
Only because  everyone is a little busy. I could understand that. I got so
many  things going like writing poetry or babysitting my niece. But I find
a way to distract me by emailing my friend, looking at some random cute guy
walked on by. I don’t seems to be that lonely & that bored. Only sometimes I do
when  I’m really sad or tired. Sometimes when I feel so left out alone in an empty room, especially outside in the real world, I’ve been kind of stuck in a cell though I am in a crowd of family & friends.. Yet they were having conversations I don’t understand but that doesn’t stopped me having wonderful relationships. I’ve never been that lonely because I have everyone on my side. I’ve been blessed, I’ve been loved. Life feels like heaven with a pure sunshine.

Haiku

So Lonely
She watches the sun
To sneak in-----
~
©2006 Kai Croft

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Kai, you expressed this well! And it's great to see you try a new form of poetry! I'm proud of you!

Kai said...

thank u Miss Aurora
:-)

Margie said...

Kai
I really did like this...
so nicely expressed!

I love your words...
I have never been that lonely
because I have everyone on my side.
I've been blessed, I've been loved.
Life feels like heaven with a pure
sunshine.

Just beautiful!
And...I will always be on your side
dear kai!

Margie

Kai said...

hugs

polona said...

wow! lovely words, kai. well done!

Pat Paulk said...

Good for you Kai!!

Schrodingers cat said...

awesome