10/17/2006

Losing u, Losing me

Losing u, losing me

Losing u, losing me
We cannot find ourselves
Cannot find love
Cos
I’m losing u ur losing me
Cannot find ourselves
Nor love
Where are we?
Don’t know who we are
It’s a shame
That we’re fools
Who become
Nothing
Nothing we never knew of
Losing u, losing me
Cannot find the stars
Or the moon
Cannot find a way
Home
Losing us in
Our song
To the sky
We left
Our wings on the ground
& never flew away
My love
Its sad
Losing u losing me
Our souls
Are
Forever frozen------
~
©2006 Kai Croft

6 comments:

polona said...

beautiful but sad. hugs...

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Superhero Princess Soldier Kai.:)

Kai said...

thank you guys

hugs

Schrodingers cat said...

Looking at the sun smile can probably unfreeze the soul.

The words are strangely affecting, though.

M.

Margie said...

Beautiful Kai!
Guess what?
We have a snow storm here!
Hugs!

john said...

sad , sad , sad !