2/23/2007

i love holding hands. i love watching a cute couple holding hands.i think it is beautiful when u feel the warm weight of someone's hand. even just a slight caress on someone's palm, u felt the brilliant connection to your lover's soul. when i embrace a guy's hand, there's a completion of butterflies that stirred away inside me and i never want to let go. holding hands to me, it is two human souls could bondy fit into one.. that is pure love.....only in front of me, in front of u....yet i see myself fingerlacing through special someone's hand. here is a pic of holding hands from myspace layout. it is beautiful. simply beautiful.........

Girly Myspace Layouts
a pic of held hands

a pic of held hands

to me it is love

i want somebody to hold mine

feel the warm soul

a weight of a genteman

fingerlacing me

& i would smile, blush

knowing he's a keeper.......

9 comments:

a.Kai said...

so sincere - the hand holder is certainly a keeper!

Kai said...

thank you a.kai

Pat Paulk said...

Beautifully expressed Kai!!

gautami tripathy said...

Sweet sentiments, Kai.

Kai said...

thank u all!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvKW8Cyyywc

:)

Kai said...

ty aa

polona said...

yes! yes !yes!
beautiful

Margie said...

Just beautiful!