2/03/2009

sleep, my angel

sleep, my angel


sleep, my angel

dream of something real

that you thought you could never have

i'll be your light that guides your soul

in the dark

be your firefly that kiss you at night

oh sleep, my wonderful man

feeling you deep touching your bearded face

i know i am in love

just by the way my heart rests with you


sleep tight, my love

stars, lovely moon

watching you dream

if i could, i'd dream with you

under the covers

while the sun rise through

we'll still be asleep, holding each other as

long as we could.......


8 comments:

Margie said...

Oh, so very romantic!
I loved it!

Margie

Kai said...

thank you margie:)

Yes said...

"i know i am in love
just by the way my heart rests with you..."
--this is so beautiful and says so much!
You have such a way with words, Kai!

Kai said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Kai.

Kai said...

thank you aa:)

Devika Jyothi said...

Very romantic, my angel..

i miss to reach you because, I don't see you else where. :)

I follow links and comments :)

love, always
devika

krystyna said...

Your "Romantic Poetry" is the best!

sleep, my angel,
sleep,..


magical words

Thank you Kai!

Love & hugsss