9/25/2009

no boyfriend

no boyfriend

no boyfriend
i want me
i wanted me
i don't want a boyfriend
cos that ex boyfriend
he gave me a
natural heartache 
which i don't deserve 
so i'm dating
myself
we've been together
for like 25 years
and its going strong
maybe i propose myself
into
 marriage
on sept. 30th
i should have thought of that
long time ago
instead of feeling the pain
but oh silly me,
why am i still in love 
with my ex
he's not cool
he's a jackass
so no boyfriend
just me myself and i
i'm alone
its good to be lonely
but sad at the same time
cos almost every single woman
is looking for someone's special
looking for a "real man"
i'm looking for nobody
i'm just going to chill
and be happily dating myself


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've said something a lot of people feel, and you've said it well. Hugs, sweetie.

Kai said...

thanks

Margie said...

Ditto Aurora.
And lotsa hugs to you, dear Kai.

krystyna said...

Love is beautiful, but ... is painful also.
I often told myself- no more pain of a broken heart.

Love & hugsss

Yes said...

Hey--you're on my wavelength--I'm feeling the same way right about now in my life!
Yeah, I'm getting ready for life without heartache, it's a great thing to look forward to! And I mean that, in a serious way.
Course, I might change my mind, maybe you will too...