12/04/2011

You never really love me. Nov 16, 2011

You never really love me. Nov 16, 2011




You never really love me,

I just realize right after our breakup

And it killed me inside

You never really, not at all

The whole time, my loneliness was its

Presence

My heart kept Breakin when

I stay close to you

You of all people

Oh you of all men

You weren't the one

For me

I thought I was your everything

Thought I could make our fairytales

Come true

Guess not,

Cos you never really love me

Not the way I love you

You said you love me,

Suddenly those words weren't so real

It was fake, delusional

Bittersweet visions of what I have hoped for

Between you and me but

There ain't no future ahead

So then I need a favor

Just leave me alone

That's what you're so good at

Anyways

Leavin me, walk away from me

I was done with you

A long time ago----



Nov 16, 2011

No comments: