5/24/2012

Just friends

Just friends

Just friends,
Dear
I know who we are
Just friends
As we can be
You and I,
Ridin on a journey
Down up the block
Around the meadows
On a friendzone path
Shadow to shadow
Extra slow
Not in a rush,
Cos we're just friends
Then maybe soon
Or later,
We might be lovers
However as of
Right now
We're friends
I would love to be
Your woman
But I don't know
You all that
Well, all that
Superwell
I'm attractin
To you
If our friendship blossoms,
Then maybe our love
Becomes a beautiful flower
I'm sure of that,
It's nice to slow down
And it's new to me,
I 'm Learnin things about
You, you being the
Man I could see
Myself
Yet I'm takin my time
To know you
I notice things about who
You are
Way too fast
Like a snap
We're friends
Just friends
Who want to be
Lovers but we must
Take our time and enjoy
The ride
I wanna wait til
The right time
comes
Oh we're friends
Black woman
Black man
In our own little world
Just only friends
Who Calls each other
While I'm chasin butterflies
Are you chasin them too?
Maybe?
We're friends
Who might turn into
Somethin really extraordinary
Somethin that people may not
Understand but us
More than a silly summer fling
Oh I like you,
You like me
We just friends
Who wanna be somebody's
Baby
Well we can never rush
Time will come
For now
We're friends
Only friends

(c) Kai C.
5/24/12

No comments: