5/18/2013

Findin you findin love

Findin you findin love

Findin you findin love
I sat there wonderin
If I can look for the
ONE on this earth
Who I was meant 
To be with....
It would be YOU
but you has found me
all alone in the dark where
I keep wishin somebody 
Who would sweep me 
Off my feet
It's only YOU 
I see
We caught each other's
Eye at first glance
Next thing
You know our heartbeats
Made a heavenly connection
As we speak volumes
Through silence 
I knew I would fall
Butterflies flyin away
Into my life 
It seems like
Once upon a time 
There's a gentleman
Like yourself
Sitting next to me
Holdin my hand......
It is findin you, findin love
And when I find my
Very own fairytale romance
I made a vow not to crush
Your beautiful golden heart
I wouldn't allow myself not to do 
That when I love you so
Damn much.... <3

5/18/13
(c) Kai C.

No comments: