8/20/2017

A bird friend 

I have a bird friend 
Singin on a branch...
Singin away....
But what's the bird singin about?
Tell me, 
I'd like to know 
Cos if I was a bird,
I'd be singin too...
I'd singin my soul out to the sunrise...
I think birds are like angels...
Singin their own gospel....
Even on a rainy mornin....

Oh where's my bird friend?
I don't see him or her....
I can hear a chirp loud and clear 
A voice, song....
A tweet, life....

I should give a bird friend 
A name, a special name...
Is it a hummingbird? Or a lark?
I'm not sure what kind of bird is it
But I don't mind the sound....
 
It's outside somewhere....
Whelve itself in trees...
In the breeze....

I have a bird friend...
Singin along...
Singin alone...
Where are the other birds at?
I don't know...

A bird friend....
Singin 
Its soul out to the 
Bluest skies.....

😊 

© Kai C. 8-20-17

No comments: