7/03/2020

America minority

We’re America minority?
First of all,
Don’t ever say that word minority!!!
That’s not possible...ok?

Second of all,
America is cheatin....
They have Hispanic and Mexicans classify as
“White”
There’s no way in hell to say we’re minority....

I ain’t goin down for that bull shit.....

Let me tell you somethin, Melanated people are the original human beings
On the planet....they set foot on every continent....ok?

There are a lot of us everywhere....so I don’t believe we’re a America minority....
The caucasians are minority....they always have been....

So keep that in mind, there are still tribes of ancient people livin
Among us today...I don’t wanna hear that....

I don’t wanna hear we’re a minority...that’s so false....

WE’RE FUCKIN  A MAJORITY....OK?
Remember that?

💯✊🏿 © Kai C. 7-3-20

No comments: