7/02/2020

This is why
I don't celebrate 4th of July 
Cos America doesn't give fucks
About us...us melaninated people...
They wanted to kill...
I have no respect for my country...
They literally want to kill dark skin
Person off this land....
This isn't my home...
My home is supposed to be 
Peace and justice...
That's why American flag don't represent 
Us...we ain't free... we're property....
Look at the constitution.. 
Look at the word citizen in law dictionary..
Look up the law of color....
American give no fucks about us....
Yes I'm aware of that our ancestors have paved their way...
But, we still need to fight back...
My people are gettin killed In the streets
By modern slave patrols...
Yes by modern slave patrols...
They're crazy as hell..
What if this situation happened to me
Or you?
Somethin gotta change...
Somethin gotta give...
If I were the president,
I would stop police brutality immediately...
I would give these pigs a death penalty 
For killin unarmed innocent Melaninated people...
Includin evil doctors...
They may not like me...
They would have to get a secret FBI agent
To kill me 
Cos I wouldn't listen to white supremacy
I would uprise my melaninated people  
To unify....
And they would shit their pants....
Me in that white house, 
There would be a lot of changes...
There would be more like ma'at....
And these Europeans I'll take their white
Privilege away...
If you want a land of the free, 
Get rid of reservation, get rid of red linin, get  rid of the cops who keeps killin us, change the educational system...fix the prison pipelines, fix Flint....most of all, destroyed the Caucasians dominance.... they ain't the boss of nobody...we should fuck the myth of white supremacy up and they have to learn to accept their minority status....yes 
If I lead this country, I'd make them pay reparations for all the damages...
I'd make them uncomfortable to the point that they become a mob marchin up my house then my black panther party would be
My body guards with armed weapons.. 
Yes.....
I won't celebrate the 4th...
I'm ashamed and embarrassed
There's so much hate that manifest in 
European genetic survival...
Sadly we ain't throwin  punches...
Sadly we ain't brave, we keep forgiving
And it's sick...
I feel like we're goin to extinct as we speak...
Cos we ain't doin a got damn thing....
Fuck 4th of July...
America is still drippin blood and got the wealth off from our backbones...
The funny thing is that they never said thank you for buildin everythin...
They are rude as fuck....
For decades, they give us a fake ass 
Apology....
 I don't fuck with a country that doesn't 
Give fucks about me...
💯✊🏽

© Kai C. 7-2-20
 

No comments: