8/27/2026

Girl, do you wanna be in a casket?

 Girl, do you wanna be in a casket?


Girl, do you wanna be in a casket?

Do you?

Look at your eye…

Look at your bruise mouth…

Your broken teeth….

You got blood spillin all over you…

That man truly hates you….

you need to wake up 

Open your eyes…

He’s goin to kill you 

Might get away with it 

Might commit suicide 

Who knows…

I know you love him 

With all your heart….

But think about your life….

Your life is precious..

Please don’t be all gone….

You may not listen to me 

Or your mom 

Or your coworker 

Or your best friend…

Or this random poem you find 

And it’s askin you 

Yourself 

Do you really wanna be buried in your own grave?

What about your babies?

What about your beautiful dreams?

Ma’am respectfully,

That guy is a monster 

And if you are a Christian 

Then Jesus said you need to walk away….

You should have listened to him…

He’s not ready for you to go to heaven…

But you and this stubborn heart….

You keep goin back to your black eye 

Back to purple and blue stains on your skin 

Back to being a punchin bag…

Friend, sweet friend 

This isn’t love….

This is a violent heartbreak that possibly could turn 

Into a crime scene if you don’t pack your bags 

And go in the daytime….

Or when he’s not there at night

You could leave…

Somehow fear goes deeper into your mind and soul 

That you will stay….

You think stayin can change him, 

You think hope will stop his fists to your face…

And i know the question sounds rude 

Though we got to be realistic….

I know it’s not easy 

You can’t convince yourself to remove from his place 

But look at yourself, lady!

Do you wanna be in a casket?

What would happen if your family found out 

That your man abused you many times?

Does your friends know you’re hidin 

Scars with makeup?

You smile 

Although your pain is there…

How many smacks

Slaps

Scratches 

Tears

Only cos you didn’t make him a sandwich 

Or you didn’t give him a beer….

He might get a gun

Or special knife 

Or fancy switches to light you up…

It may sound harsh 

To you 

This ain’t romance….

Romance is when you feel loved 

Wholesomely…when he treats you 

Like royalty….you’re a diamond 

And real men don’t break 

Diamonds they take care of 

Them…they love them….

This man you’re datin 

Is a pussy….he’s toxic….

He wants you to be in a casket…

Think about that for a second…

That ain’t devotion….

He wants you to want be 

In a casket…..

I hope you won't go…

I hope you don’t say it’s a joke 

When someone sees a red flag….

I hope you disagree 

You know deep down 

It’s not ok….

Love and pride got you blind…

Your relationship became a dangerous zone….

I’m askin you 

Do you wanna be in a casket?

Do you want a funeral filled with tears?

Do you want people to have grief and mournin?

I don’t think you wanna say goodbye to the world….

Cos I believe part of you has a lot to live…

I’ve never been in these situations where 

My man punched me too many times 

And hide my bruises from the crowd

I don’t wanna live like that….

I heard stories about women who died 

By the hands of their abusive partners….

Some passed away…

Some have survived…

I want you to live and get away from the 

Wicked bastard….

I want you to stay far away from him 

Across long miles from him….

I don’t want you to be in a casket….

You don’t deserve it…

Life is short and beautiful 

Why waste your youth for a man 

Who is about to do somethin worse…

This isn’t a love story….

This is a tale of the next level 

Unrequited Love 

Where your man gives you a beatdown 

That ends in hospital and cops….

Have you ever thought 

How did i lose myself?

Did you watch your mom 

Go through this with your dad?

It doesn’t make it ok?

It’s why I asked 

Do you wanna be in a casket?

This is worse…

I’m tryin to do get you to wake up 

And see yourself…

You’re unhappy 

You don’t have peace…

You cried so much 

Do you have headaches now?

If he truly loves you,

His bruises wouldn’t exist…

And the question wouldn’t have been asked…

I know nobody asked anythin…

It’s inappropriate 

I didn’t say it in person 

However it got me askin

Cos you need to think about 

Your life seriously….


You don’t deserve this…

Nobody does…

❣️💯©️ Kai C. 8-27-26


No comments: