8/21/2026

I don’t like callin the black person a white supremacist…

 I don’t like callin the black person a white supremacist…


I don’t like callin the black person a white supremacist…

but the way he or she’s actin like a slaveowner 

Back in the 1600s, creeps me out….

This is what happens when colonization has invaded 

Melaninated minds way too much….

Black people have started to pick up nasty European 

Habits…especially their energy…

It’s quite disturbin….


Usin talkin points of a white man,

They said there’s no racism 

But my people are actin like him…

My people is killin their own race 

Cos of him….


Look at our Stockholms

Look at our PTSD 

We’re still mental slaves lovin our massa 

Not realizin white folks keep lynchin us 

In the woods….


A black person who acts white 

And there are many levels of actin white 

Meanin a black mind is so grained into whiteness…

Where he or she could genocide his or her own people….

Which is quite frightenin and unfortunate…


This is the same person who called out 

On runaway slaves…

The same person who became an fbi agent 

To detriment the black organization….


And I never wanna call a black person

A white supremacist….

A black soul who turned into a fork tongue 

With a belt whippin black backs out of hate….

All in the name of white Jesus…


Yet a colonizer would approve this….

A colonizer would say, “good boy”

Or “good gal”

He said “torture your own people”


Why do you think he created so called 

Black on black crime? 

Why do you think he placed us in the slums

That breeds violence?

This is the kind of genocide he planned in 

His agenda book?


You need to ponder 

The reasons why 

There are hoods and projects….

Why are black people in poor urban areas?


And you see 

Black kids are pickin up bad behaviors 

From their parents, from their passed down generations

It was a white man’s biggest plan….

To place a mass destruction on the black community….


We’re pickin up his bad habits to 

Slaughter ourselves and our race….

We’re becomin that ugly version that 

We fear….


Sometimes a mask can fool you 

An activist can be all for black power 

Though behind closed doors 

Leader is actin so white to the point 

Where he or she can scam her people….


Self hate will turn you 

Into a white supremacist….

You made up an oppression 

Towards yourself…

Sayin you hate your black skin

You hate your hair 

You let yourself deeply bleach your 

Heart cos propaganda raised you 

And your family members didn’t help 

Your self esteem….they hate themselves 

Too….


I don’t like witnessin that 

I don’t like seein you as a brotha or sistah 

Becomin any kind of a white supremacist…

Yes there are different types….

One who kills their own race

One who treats their people like slaves 

One who acts like a white man all the way 

And approve that lynchings are okay….


In my opinion 

A black person who acts like the kkk

With a confederate flag bandanna 

With nazi swatika, a stolen symbol from Egypt 

Hangin around with those white boys 

A black person said white power….

So lost, 

A black maga who adores trump….


I stay farther away from him or her….


Cos I don’t like callin black person a

White supremacist….

I don’t have to talk about it 

Yet I have observed it….

Sambo coon then black white supremacist…

A hood over the head,

What if he or she watched strange fruit in real life 

And felt nothin? 

No pain, no tears, no sense of being black in this world…


Cos whiteness got full of melaninated being….

The whole thing…

😢💔💯✊🏿©️ Kai C. 8-21-26




No comments: