8/26/2026

I don’t wanna marry you  Cos of your wheelchair 

 I don’t wanna marry you 

Cos of your wheelchair 


I don’t wanna marry you 

Cos of your wheelchair….

I mean you’re a nice person 

And all, but I just can’t…

What would people say?

They might ask me 

Am I your caregiver?

Am I a help?

Or am I usin you for Money?

I’m sorry 

I can’t marry a lady who can’t walk…

It was fun at last 

Yet I need someone who doesn’t 

Have a seat on daily basis…

I don’t wanna be a male nurse 

Nor an aide….

You’re a cripple woman…

You can’t make love…

I’m not goin to carry you in my arms 

For the rest of my life….

Your wheels bother me….

I wouldn’t allow my future children 

To be around wheelchair access…

I won’t marry you 

I tried to love you….

Please don’t cry 

~


I didn’t ask you to be 

My caregiver 

I asked you to love me 

For me…my own character 

My wheelchair doesn’t define 

Me for who I am….mobile helps 

Me to go everywhere i go….

You’re an ableist…

You called me cripple 

If you don’t wanna marry 

Me, then you should have thought 

About not playin games with my heart 

In the first place….

Take your boxes of your shit 

And go….

Since you don’t love me…

Meanwhile I have supported your dreams…

I was there on your bad days…

And this is how you betrayed me….

Cos you want to marry a woman who can walk 

Well I hope you find what you’re lookin for….

I really do….


But do me a favor 

Don’t dial my number 

To text 

To call 

While your happiness turns into a 

Battleground….

I hope you find a woman who can walk 

Is sweet and kind geniunely….

I hope she doesn’t find out that 

You’re a fool who dumped your girlfriend 

Cos of her wheelchair….

Yet let her find out 

Karma has a way of intimidatin you…

She’s no way to fuck with….

When I rose high,

You would wish you wouldn’t say those words…

You would wish you would want to take them back….

I’m goin to live without you….


Plus 

I don’t wanna marry you 

Anyway cos of your true colors….

I have stayed hopin you changed 

Though You never did….


Thank you for the 

Revelation of your real feelings 

And who you truly are….

You worried about 

My wheelchair…

It doesn’t look for 

Your image….

Appearances are more 

Important than 

Real love….

Money is way better 

Than a personality…

If you believe in god,

God will study your soul

Through cracks….

If universe can bring you 

A woman that walks

Then don’t be disappointed 

When she acts ugly towards you….

You want a wife who walks…

One day too late 

You realize this is shallow of you…

You regret that you listened to your pride 

And the wheelchair was the problem for your 

Picture perfect luxury….

It’s not my fault that I was born this way…

It’s not my fault that I have to use my mobility 

For the rest of my life….

And you told me I can’t make love…

You never have intimacy with me in bed 

So how do you know?

You’re ignorant 

And I don’t date guys who are so

Ignorant….


I’m sorry 

I apologized 

For what I said to your face 

Years ago….

I saw a photo of 

You and your husband 

With a baby…

That could be us 

But I was an idiot…

I called you cripple

I worried about your wheelchair….

I can’t find a lady who walks 

Instead I find loneliness 

Strollin in on me…

Oh, who am I talkin to?

I guess I’m havin a conversation 

With myself….

I wished for this….

My baby girl blocked me

I have no right to call her that….

Look at her 

Her husband found her 

He didn’t worry about her wheelchair 

He loves her for her…

and I failed 

And i took a L…

This is what I deserve…

I said I didn’t wanna marry her 

Cos of her wheelchair….

I cared deeply about 

My outer looks….

I searched for validation in 

People’s thoughts of me…

And where did I landed?

A solitude I didn’t ask for 

Though consequences lead me 

There….if I should turn back time,

I wouldn’t take her for granted….

I would have appreciated her….

I dated an ai girl 

She ain’t her…

I don’t get to miss her 

But oh my baby girl

Please come back to me 

I value your worth now…

I changed 

I love you 

It’s not about your wheelchair 

Not about your disability

Anymore…

It’s about who you are 

And I’m a fool….


I’m a fool who lost a beautiful treasure…


Your husband is one lucky man…💯💔❣️©️ Kai C. 8-26-26


No comments: