8/09/2026

If you cheat

 If you cheat


If you cheat,

I would like for you 

to stay the fuck away 

From me….

Ok?

Even in out of your desperation, 

Please stay away…

Don’t apologize 

Cos you’re never sorry….


Since 

I’m bored 

Since 

I scared you away 

Since 

I don’t give you what you want 


Stay far

Way farther 

Like you usually do 

Grow distant 

I don’t need to feel your breath…

I don’t need your heartbeat 


Plus 

You broke your own soul 

As well 

Cos you convince yourself that 


I always need you 

That I always forgive you 

I’ll always be close….


I block I ignored 

As the word no 

Is the only absence i can give you…

I won’t return 

I won’t be gaslit…


I’m not goin to fall for 

Your foolishness….

Your actions told me 

You don’t love me 

So I removed myself 

From your world….


I suggest you 

Not to think about me

Not to make a wish upon 

My heart at all….

You said to your friends 


You have a better lady 

For you…I heard 

And I left 

And I move on 

Trainin myself to heal 

From the pain 


You gave me….

I didn’t forget your resentment 

When you tried to come back..


I can’t hear you 

Don’t follow me 

You asked for this…

You even asked me 

Not to care 


Your dream is my command…

Your prayers have been answered…

I don’t coddle your feelings anymore…

I don’t protect and make excuses….


Your cowardness 

Push me away….


You see me

Smilin

Livin without you….


So stay the fuck away 

From me….

Don’t ask me 

If we can talk

I don’t want sorry 

I don’t want closure 

Don’t even look in my direction….


Your new girlfriend 

Will ask you 

Why are you lookin at her 

Like that?

Why are your eyes still 

In love with her?

💯©️ Kai C. 8-9-26


No comments: