8/02/2026

Married men

 Married men


Married men 

Don’t leave their wives…

I mean they do 

But not mentally 

Cos after the wives left them 

For good 

They realize they lost somethin 

Precious…

They ruin everything with their own bare hands 

Cos they chase slender and pretty figure 

That she won’t last…

She was a fantasy 

And the husband lacked self discipline 

No self control….

Temporary pleasure was all in their head…

It’s not even better than home…

Married men don’t leave their wives

They instantly grow distant….

No communication 

Mid crisis 

They still wanna be young 

So they date or fuck women in their 20s

College girls…

I witness immaturity….

Foolish married men 

They fumbled good women 

At home 

For a sidechick….

Yet wives’ faces hauntin their countless thoughts 

Missin every detail of their warmth….

Mistresses just give their dicks a peace of mind….

Sometimes they don’t, cos of STDs….

Married men 

Well ex married men 

Spilled their apologies through long texts 

Or over coffee shop with tears in their eyes 

Cos they realized they lost their queens 

Over their other women…

It was a choice…

When wives spoke truths on the table 

With divorce papers 

The weak husbands flinch 

They always asked themselves 

What have I done?

They know exactly what they did….

They were unfaithful….

It’s why loneliness accompanies you…

Karma came in a special way…

This is what you get for breakin a home 

Of your selfish desire….

Now your ass is regrettin it…

~

You said 

I lost my wife 

You think in your mind 

Sayin I have fumbled a beautiful lady 

Cos I fuck a sidepiece without a care in the world….

For the rest of your life

Maybe at a nursin home 

Or at an apartment livin by yourself 

You can’t stop listenin her voice In the kitchen 

Like you used to….

You can’t stop remembering that she took care of 

You when you had the flu…

She was there lovin you 

You former husband 

Took That diamond for granted….


You stalkin her now 

She lives without you 

Yet you asked for this….

You spoke those words 

I am done I’m goin with the other woman 

You manifest it…

Where’s your so called girlfriend?

Did she fucked another man?

She doesn’t love you 

And yet you don’t know what love is, 

Anyway….


you have nobody…

💯©️Kai C. 8-2-26


No comments: