So called “freedom”
Since we broke up
How was your “freedom” ?
Does it smell like fresh air?
Or somethin else?
I don’t wanna hear
Your complaints
You don’t miss me
The only time you miss me
Cos my silence and absence
Is gettin on your nerves….
I don’t need your sorries….
Go ahead and enjoy
Your “freedom”
Cry if you want
I never give a shit…
Go cry
Over your sidechick
I mean she’s the reason
For let my freedom rings…
Yes I meant that
And let’s not start
With me not givin you mercy….
Your actions wasn’t gentle
With my heart….
I’m goin to use the same ol rude
Tone to crumble your pride ….
I don’t care….
I don’t forgive
Since you want freedom
Go ahead
Be free….
You think
I’m holdin your ass to
Hostage….
I heard you
Said I’m too soft….
I’m too bossy…
Well I gave you the door
And years later
I have never thought
About you ever again….
I’m with my man
Now…
Plus I don’t
Remember
Your face….
You look different
Are you enjoyin
Your “freedom”?
Your so called “freedom”?
You stammer
You said nothin
You look at my man
Holdin my hand….
Oh, you thought
You can’t live without me…
I did and I always will….
Your expression
Hurts,
Your tears are about
To fall…
It was nice seein you
I guess…
Honestly awkward…
I stroll away
With my man
Who’s happen to be my husband….
Cos the moment
You saw my husband
Lookin at me like I’m the rarest thing in the
World
You do realize
Your “freedom”
Ain’t so free….
Not peaceful….
You’re tellin
Yourself
A little out loud
I shouldn’t have thrown her away
I should have kept her….
Yet another man picked herup
And fall in love….
Damn it, I fumbled her….
❣️©️Kai C. 8-29-26
No comments:
Post a Comment