8/07/2026

Those white boys

 Those white boys 


Those white boys

Never had a soul 

To care….they faked it 

Use their fork tongue 

To manipulate friendships 

With a black friend….


Their agenda is 

To kill a black friend 

And not tell the parents 

Like a cover up…

It’s their service 

They don’t care….


They do care 

When they got caught 

When karma catches up….

Mouths shut…


Oh those white boys 

Called a black man boy

With all this superiority 

In their voice and mockin 

Laughter….


They could 

Get away with it 

No prison time….

They could walk freely 

Becomin doctors judges 

Politicians….


And I don’t understand 

Why self hated black folks 

Wants to date, be like them

To sit at a table with them….

Those kinds of white boys

Rule the world 

Sayin nigger left and right 

Behind closed doors 

Sometimes they say it in 

Black people’s faces…..


Those same white boys

Who took the land

Rape 

Enslave 

That same attitude 

I see on the news 

And on social media 

Who thought they’re 

Greater than everyone 

In the world 

When really,


They don’t take baths 

For months….

I don’t give a fuck 

About their wealth 

They stole it….


I know consequences 

Can’t be block by their 

Whiteness their white privilege…

They know they’re the devils 

In suits….

In jeans….

They always been jealous 

Of black people….


When I learn about 

Real nature of 

White men by myself,

I backed away 

I stopped crushin on them 

I learned that they can’t be trusted 

They be secretly schemin…

They wanted to be like 

Black men….

They wanna fuck a black woman 

To feel like a man….


I wish we could all come out of 

That severe conditions and not be 

Afraid to whoop their asses….

I can’t stand that white man trained us

To let him be in charge of the whole world 

Now the globe is full of shit..

His shit….

I’m not goin to apologize for 


Sayin these motherfuckers 

Have no right to colonize our home 

Forced us to speak their languages 

Worship their god…


Those white boys

Are every pattern 

Every decade

Of every generation 

That jealousy and obsession 

Was taught at home…

Meanin racism….

White supremacy…


Those are the same 

White boys who lynch black boys

And their great great grandfathers

Must be proud…


History is too doom 

To repeat….


John Henrik Clarke 

Says you owe a white boy 

An ass whoopin 

He’s so right….


But not all black communities 

Have the same mindset unfortunately….

Nobody wants to go eye for an eye 

With those white boys…

Many will forgive them out of their own heart 

Cos Jesus said so….

Christianity gets on my nerves 

Christianity caused a lot of torture 

On the black minds…


You can be disappointed 

By what I said….

Google 

Read 

And be angry at the past 

Where slavery became harmful 

To our bodies and souls…

I didn’t make it up….

I didn’t say it to hate white people

I said it cos it’s the truth….

Those white boys 

Who travel and came 

Took Africans away 

And straight to other homelands

To say I’m superior 

God is white 

You should bow down to me

With a whip smack slap 

Multiple times

Sexual Assault 

Multiple times 

You do what i say

Multiple times 


And those white boys

Tried to erase history 

By sayin it didn’t happen 

Get over it

It’s in the past….


Those white boys 

Are tryin to bring 

Jim Crow back to life in 2026….


✊🏿💯©️ Kai C. 8-7-26


No comments: