9/02/2026

A black love that never leaves

 A black love that never leaves


A black love that never leaves

A black love will always stays…

Why does a black man has to leave his 

Black woman?

Why does a black woman has to lie about 

Her black man?

You tell me….

Cos 


A black love doesn’t need to go….

It grows, it stretches, deeply strengthens 

From the root, to the heaven skies….


If I wanna grow old with a black man 

Who loves me too,

I can do that….

Sweet devotion is unquestionable….

And we both know that…


Fuck The society 

Fuck what they say….


I’m goin to love a black man…


Somebody says, “oh what about a white man?

He can love you, your heart doesn’t see color.”

What about racism? What about the system stays 

On his side like clockwork?

I ain’t down with that…


If this white boy and I started to argue 

And he acted like a slaveowner cos I don’t 

Do what he say, 

Or worse, killed me like Jim Crow….

I’m not goin for that….

I’m not dealin with a racist family member 


I rather have a black man 

Who loves me

A good good black man with wisdom 

And a kind soul who doesn’t mind 

Lovin me….


Plus white supremacy is tryin to vanish 

Black love, to make it all gone 

Yet it’s not goin to happen……

Black couples choose one another 

Everyday through the best and worst….


Actually white supremacy is scared of 

Black love, cos it creates strong black families 

And strong black unity….

They created wars and destruction between 

Both genders…

Look at the propaganda on social platforms…

Youngins see and think black love is bad….

Thinkin constantly that they should go outside their hand 

Or create broken homes….


No it’s not like that….


Black love should be healthy and peaceful….

I’m talkin about black love that never leaves….

Two melaninated hearts are never meant to be broken…

Black love is healin and laughter 

Full of joy….


A black love that never leaves…

Never ends….

Black people need to see what it looks like 

A black man and a black woman loves each other 

A lot….

Especially to our babies, they need to see 

Healthy relationships….


A black love that never leaves….✊🏿💯❣️🖤♥️🫶🏾©️Kai C. 9-2-26


No comments: