Ed Sheeran
Ed cares about money
More than a genocide….
He cares about more money
Than people dyin….
I used to like his music
Now I look at him differently…
I thought he had a heart,
Apparently he doesn’t…
He still got his guitar…
His love songs…
What do you expect from
An Irish white guy?
He kicked Macklemore off the stage
Cos he was too political…
Yes Israel is killin Palestinians
We watched genocide on our devices…
And we can’t speak up for humanity..
The government is snatchin lives out
Of bodies…
Oh it’s inappropriate…
Supposed to be entertainment,
Not a speech….
Ed doesn’t give a damn,
He wants money
Money matters more than a child’s one last breath…
Matters more than an elder’s final heartbeat…
Meanwhile powers that be
Demands ed
Demands ed to kick his friend off
Cos he said, “free Palestine”
Ed chose not to have integrity….
That’s alright….
Karma is comin….
I did like Ed
I played his music in my room
Now he lost me…
I won’t be playin his love songs
For a while….
He could have done the right thing…
Yet celebrities make bad decisions
You can’t expect them to do good
All the time..
Money and fame is more important
More valuable than a human life
To him, to other rich folks out there….
It’s the truth….
💯©️Kai C. 9-16-26
No comments:
Post a Comment