He doesn't love you
Don't say that
Yes he does..
Then why is he not with you?
Before you make an excuse,
Think all the times where
He made you cry..
Where he stood you up…
He usually walks away
And you beg him to stay..
You cover your ears
I see,
Ok? Go lose yourself
For him…
He's not goin to come back…
He's with someone else…
It's your choice
To follow him…
Your choice to put a
Love spell
It won't end well..
You tell me to shut up…
I stop advisin
Stay broken then…
You tell me
Love should endure…
I won't suffer
I won't wait
For a man who keeps
Abusin my heart..
And you shouldn’t either
However
You keep runnin
Into his arms again..
You keep forgivin him
Over and over…
It's a game…
I'm leavin you alone,
For good…
Cos you don't get it at all…
You wanna force him
To love you deeply…
You wanna trap him in
Any way you can…
Like breakin the law…
People who are around you
Have encouraged you to stop…
Your romantic delusions got the
Best of your soul….
Some have said go get your man…
Yet he's not here…
You worry about Mr. Wrong
Way too much…
You miss right guy
You turn him down..
He keeps passin you by…
Now somebody's got him…
Do you regret?
Are you miserable?
Do you think your pain will make him change his mind?
No…
You stayed for years
With a frown in your eyes…
You married the wrong man..
You gave him babies..
And he still doesn't love you…
All along you're a placeholder…
Delusional placeholder…
💯💔©️ Kai C. 9-21-26
No comments:
Post a Comment