9/14/2026

Hey Annabelle, please visit Mississippi

 Hey Annabelle, please visit Mississippi


Hey Annabelle, please visit Mississippi 

I want you to go there and summon black souls 

Out of their graves…let them walk through your 

Fire….let them haunt their white killers and their families….


I wanna see smoke, I wanna see blood 

Roamin across the homes of racism…


Annabelle, you went to nottoway plantation 

And burned the mansion down into ashes…

You let all the ghosts float…I don’t think you’re 

A demon…I think you know the ancestors, how you 

Learned about black pain…. I have to admit, dearest doll

You’re my hero…. I believe you’ve been around since 

Slavery…


Now I want you to take a tour to Mississippi…

Especially on that island, please bring Nolan Wells 

To his so called white friends, have him come to 

Their houses and make the constant noises…he  

Could be a glitch on their phones, on their flat tv screens…

I want him to be an eye for an eye….


I want those white boys who killed him and listen to their 

Memories out loud knowin they can’t hide the truth anymore…

To look at a black body they destroyed, the strongest guilt will be so 

Annoyin to the point where they have come clean with his parents…

The fact they saw Nolan Wells in person in their houses…his shadow follows them everywhere they go…one of them might have a heart attack, and the other might to a loony bin….

Maybe the rest of them might stay in the basement forever…


They will see fire everyday…seeing Nolan wells through walls

and maybe I can send you in a wrap up gift and send it to Mississippi….

Only cos I want justice and answers for the black families…

So they can live in peace….


Annabelle you do know about strange fruit,

All the lynchings, all the sad trees and poles 

You know about all the plantations you need to burn 

You can summon Emmitt Til and haunt Carolyn Bryant’s family…

He can ask his family members why they forgave white woman’s tears….


Oh scary doll, a freckle one 

It’s the reason why I asked for a request 

Just for you to go…

Cos Mississippi is a dangerous place 

And I wanna hear the news of you goin there 

Summon all the black ghosts to haunt their enemies….

To torture, to make them suffer 

Just the way they did to them…

You know eye for an eye…


I posted on threads that Annabelle needs to 

Go to Mississippi…I don’t care about people tellin me

I’m mean….Mississippi needs her ass whooped….

All I want is Annabelle to go there…maybe her spirit 

Is too strong for the holy water, too strong for the 

Bible….

Mississippi ain’t a Christian….that place doesn’t hold 

Jesus’s heartbeat….


Cos let’s be real,

Do you really think Jesus is okay with America killin

Melaninated people? 

I don’t think so….

I’m not a religious person, 

I know common sense does exist and 

Reality is insane…,


I do want Annabelle to visit there 

For a whole week or year….

Cos black people are exhausted…

You can tell…

It’s my comfortin thought, 

Annabelle visits Mississippi 

And simply cause trouble 

Just like she did in Louisiana…


✊🏿💯©️ Kai C. 9-14-26 


No comments: