9/22/2026

No charges I see

 No charges I see


No charges I see

And this is the reason 

Why black people should be violent 

Cos things like this 

 I’m talkin about Nolan wells

Case…

This is why black people should put

Justice in their own hands 

Instead of goin to the court and hear

Peckerwoods are innocent….

They have no wrongdoin…

This is the reason why I said it’s necessary 

To give those white boys a beautiful ass whoopin 

That includes their mamas and daddies….

Cos y’all shouldn’t be afraid to go to jail 

When it comes to your babies…

We’re still sittin cryin beggin that white man to 

Stop…we keep writin poems after poems after 

Poems…


Since black people 

Are afraid to stand up 

And stalk those motherfuckers 

Makin riots at their homes in Mississippi…

Don’t worry,

I believe with my whole chest 

That karma is goin to get their asses 

Handle….

I wish harm

I pray countless bad days 

Don’t tell me 

Not to manifest cruelty on them….


Look at Mrs. Wells

Look at her tears….

Pain inside that black mother…

I want karma to go back on those boys

Those peckerwood boys 

I want them to endure the far worse,

I want them to have a hard time breathin

When they see Nolan Wells harassin

Torturing takin themselves back to the island 

And become missin…..and I want one of 

The stepmom worryin sick and get no answer 

The way Mrs. Well had to deal with….

It won’t bring her son back….

But consequences come from the universe 

Fallin into the white households 

And it’s not goin to be a miracle….

It’s goin to disturb everythin they build…

Since they bought chaos, chaos will return to them..

Wait and see….


Black people

Has to be more angrier 

More violent 

Towards those white people 

Who killed them…

And get away with it….

Stop cryin on the mic

Make a plan to find a way 

To justice in your hands

Before y’all go on tv…

Grief in silence 

Build a mission 

Like buy a weapon 

And go to your white killer’s house 

Beat their ass

Slaughter their dog…

Their child…


Since white folks love killin

Black people

We can do the same thing to them…

And get away with it…

Treat white folks the same way they treat us…

It’s justified……

And we can make excuses like 

Oh she was mad oh he went crazy 

Oh it was an accident…

We be actin like them….

It won’t bring our loved ones back 

Though it’s justice….

We would go too far by sayin 

Why does it have to be about race?


Imagine that 

Though 

Not many black people have 

The mindset of fightin back…

They don’t have that in them…

Instead they still use hashtags 

Of mournin for black boys 

On social media…they get upset 

For a day or two and then move on 

Like there’s nothin you can do…

Only to close your hands and eyes in prayer…

Givin the families lots of love and compassion…


It’s a pattern….

A cycle 

And nobody stops this bull shit 

Nobody go out there and fuck those

White boys….


It’s goin 

To keep goin

And goin 

And goin 

Til black community gets too angry 

To the point where 

There will be hands and weapons 

Even foot in the ass and face….

Yet 


It’s not going to happen…

We’re not goin to fight back….


That’s the part I’m annoyed about….


✊🏿💯©️ Kai C. 9-22-26


No comments: