8/12/2026

Him romancin me

 Him

Romancin 

Me


Him 

romancin

me 

to the 

Bone…


Between sheets 

and the air…


Lips

Seal deep devotion 

While 

He’s behind me

With his arms around me….


I swear 

I wrote in my diary 

About what my man does to me 

Durin the day 

And night 


I told a page 

How he enchants me 

Like Romeo 

He stays in my bedroom and 

We dance and we make love 

When the moon rises at my 

Window…


Him 

Romancin 

Me, 

For a lifetime 

Holdin my hand 

Feelin his heart…


I’ve wait for years

For him to come 

Around 

I knew he would come…

I didn’t lose faith 

All the aches 

I endured 

Til my soulmate 


Walks in 

On me 

With wide smiles 

Those twinkle in his eyes….


Universe brought him 

To my soul

He came with intention 

And kindness…


Him 

Romancin 

Me

When we get older 

And wiser 

Tellin new lovers 

To be patient 

To be hopeful 

Cos 


It’s a possibility 

To love 

To deeply 

Without stoppin….


I have him

Him

Romancin 

Me…all his passion 

Feels like 

Forever 

And warmth….

🐰🐻🍭❣️♥️😍🥰🫶🏾💕💗 ©️Kai C. 8-12-26


No comments: