8/06/2026

Ode to young writers

Ode to young writers 


Ode to young writers

Out there in the world 

Please keep writin…

Please keep readin…

It will help y'all strengthen 

Your expression…

It will help y'all pour out 

Your soul on paper…

I promise…

I have watched a video about 

Students who become writers 

Without readin, there is

 also an article about it, too…

Well I feel like this isn't a good 

Thing, cos how can y'all gain 

Readers? How can y'all go

On a structure of words to inspire the 

World? How can you make people feel?

I'm disappointed in hearin that…

In fact, you can't have an understandin

Nor conclusion…

If y'all want to be a better writer  

You must read

And read and read 

A book, poem, a letter, an article 

Y'all must read somethin

To enhance your brain…

If you don't write, 

Still read…

Read a word..your favorite authors 

Read a lot…

Good or bad,

Young writers 

If pen and paper 

Typewriter 

Notebooks anythin dear to your heart

And your creativity is your passion 

Y'all must read…

It will expand your inspiration…

It will touch your bones to gain knowledge….

I read, I read a lot as 

A hobby, as a good poetess I am.. 

I do my research on anythin and notes

Turn to poetry…

 Young writers 

If y'all choose not to read

And write your books

Go ahead and learn the hard way…

Y'all might not have enough readers

Not enough audience 

It might develop toxicity in your voice 

To influence the sensitive minds…

Not knowin what y'all talkin about…

People will criticize your miseducation…

People can tell that y'all don't read..

However 

I'm giving y'all advice 

Please read 

Young writers 

Y'all still write

But never forget to read…

Y'all will thank me later 

I'm not the only one who 

Advice y'all to read…

Other famous writers who told the

Youth to read like 

Maya Angelou 

Stephen King 

Writers read…

Y'all should read your own 

Stuff, too…


♥️✍️🏾💯©️ Kai C. 7-6-26


No comments: