8/20/2026

Our love never dies

 Our love never dies


Our love never dies

Even when world stops

Breathin, even when the 

Sun stops glowin,

I always be with you 

Even if the universe stops 

Speakin, I won’t leave 

Your heart…cos I like to 

Believe love never ends….

Our love never dies…

We may pass on from our bodies 

Though our souls continue to 

Intertwine with each other 

Every lifetime….

I enjoy this thought…

I manifest our story written somewhere 

In our dreams….

We’re twin flames 

Knowin 

Acknowledgin

Rememberin

We don’t die..

We become another two vessels 

Fallen in love…

Our minds have no signs of 

Departure….


Our love never dies…

It’s not death….

We don’t split

We find our way back 

Together 

Like fitted puzzles….

Stars know our names

Our thoughts 

Our tears….


My soul told me 

You’re my safe haven 

You said I’m your angel 

And I can fly you up high….

A fairytale we created within 

Our heartbeats 

Tellin the world we belong 

With one another…

Some don’t believe in destiny 

Some are envy

Some tried to break us apart…

We fought to the depths 

For each other…

We’re husband and wife 

Soulmates in ancestral realm 


We keep runnin

Into each other again and again 

Do you see our strength?

It never tears….


Cos our love never dies…

We never die…

It’s too strong, too deep…

Society says,


“You can’t let go 

You pass away with the one 

You love.”


❣️©️Kai C. 8-20-26



No comments: