8/30/2026

The wrong man tries to intimidate Mr. Right

 The wrong man tries to intimidate Mr. Right

The wrong man tries to intimidate Mr. Right…

He tries to put ideas to break my heart…

Tellin him to leave me…

Or the other way around 

What if he test me

To convince me to go back to him…

He wants my new man to know that 

I play games… 

That I broke hearts…

He said I don’t deserve a beautiful love story….

Cos I make men cry….

The wrong man said I’m bossy 

And I should take accountability….


However 

Mr. Right will ignore him, 

He will defend me 

By sayin leave my woman alone….

In fact, if you ever get near her or 

Try to convince me to break her heart 

Somethin might happen to you 

That’s a threat….

I wanna say thank you for dumpin your treasure 

Cos I got her now….

Please stay away 


Mr. Wrong 

Back off 

Shrinkin himself 

Realizin his trick doesn’t work…

Cos today 

Is the day he acknowledged 

He lost me 

He faces the truth 

The regret 

The guilt he avoids….


And Mr. Right 

Propose to me 

And I say yes in front of the wrong man

It’s rude to rub it in 

However this is a wake up….


I don’t understand 

Why does some Mr wrong men 

Tries to ruin happiness for their exes 

Out of jealousy….what’s the point?

What do they gain?


A real man shouldn’t listen 

To those douchebags 

Cos of their former women don’t want them 

Anymore….

They’re the ones who made them 

Cried….


So 


Mr. Right 

Will not listen to Mr. Wrong 

He will not do 

What he said….


The wrong man gotta move on…💯©️Kai C. 8-30-26


No comments: