8/13/2026

Unrequited love: difficult lesson

 Unrequited love: difficult lesson


You know 

You run into someone 

Who doesn’t look your way….

It reveals the truth…

Sometimes your delusions 

Keep your heart safe 

You let that happen….


Don’t be a fool 

This person doesn’t love you 

That way….

He or she shows you 

That he or she has no interest in you 

Yet your blindness guides you to 

Psychopath….


I’m aware 

It’s harsh but you’re missin out 

On real love….


You need to stop followin 

Somebody who doesn’t want you 

Doesn’t want your heart…

See your self esteem 

See your worth…

You broken yourself 

Many times 

Cos you hope, you waited 

Not one eye wanderin off with you….


I dislike unrequited love 

I dislike it for you….

It’s time to let go…

You may think I talk bad about your crush 

However 


He or she’s 

So distant 

Seein you as friend 

Or a siblin…

No butterflies 

No expression of likin you back…

Yes it does hurt 

I’m sorry you have to go through this 

But 


You will be ok

I promise…

If you need to cry 

Go ahead and cry 

Just don’t cry for the person 

Who doesn’t love you…

Cry for yourself 

You keep breakin your own heart….


You must know 

There’s a right person 

Who will always sit with you…

When you do,

Don’t lose him or her….


Please heal 

Please and please 

Take care of yourself 

Your gorgeous soul 

Use your brain wisely….

Always remember 


You deserve better 

Way better than You know…

❣️💯©️Kai C. 8-13-26


No comments: