9/14/2026

A black juror

 A black juror


White folks 

are tryin to force 

A black juror to 

Change his mind 

About Lindsay Clancy…


They said 

Fuck them kids 

Let’s dig up a black man’s 

Business 

Since he doesn’t agree 

With us…


This is what I’m seein 

From afar..,..

To me, that’s a tantrum 

Kind of tantrum 

Where white folks are like 

If you don’t do what we say 

And disagree with us,

We will assassinate 

Your character 

Ruin your reputation 

Or worse 

Maybe lynchin 

I bet they threaten 

His family 

Cos 


A black juror go 

Against Lindsay Clancy 

A white lady who strangled 

Her three babies too death…

He said no 

He cares about those kids 

Who lost their lives by the hands 

Of an evil mother…


She’s a monster 

A bitch

And white folks

Those white women 

Who supported her 

Makin dumb ass excuses 

They shouldn’t be around 

Their own babies….


A black juror 

Was thinkin what 

I was thinkin 

About the whole situation

And you white media 

White women 

Wants to put him in his 

Place….y’all ain’t superior….

Y’all are violent….


And this is the reason 

Why your bad behavior got me 

Sayin y’all need to go back to your caves….

Your force 

Your rumors 

Your damn white power

Is the reason why I want y’all go right back 

To your caves for good…


Those babies 

Didn’t deserve this…

That woman white woman

She needs to go to prison 

Death sentence….

 Not walkin in the streets freely….

And if she does walk free,

She might strangle more babies….

And blame another mental disorder….


I don’t trust her…

White folks should know better 

Y’all are parents 

Y’all are teachers 

Y’all are daycare workers 

And y’all are supportin 

This woman 

Y’all don’t give a damn 

About children….

Children have rights to live…


A mother stole tiny  breaths 

And lives away from her little ones….


And 

Y’all blamin 

A black juror 

Cos he’s not with the bull shit…

Y’all pissed at him 

Y’all found out his past 

And it has nothin to do with the case….

Y’all mad cos your white power ain’t 

Workin well….


He stood on 

What was right…

He cares about children 

Children are the victim 

Not that bitch…

I said what I said 

Y’all know it 

Y’all just don’t give a damn….


✊🏿💯©️Kai C. 9-14-26


No comments: