9/27/2026

I can’t hit white folks but white folks can hit me

 I can’t hit white folks but white folks can hit me


I can’t hit white folks but white folks can hit me….

That’s fuckery….

I can’t get away with it but they can….

Cos in the societal mindsets 

White folks are superior…

Accordin to themselves,

They’re godly….

Which is to say 

It’s all bullshit…

The whole world knows it….


White folks get slapped on the wrist…

White folks get coddled….

White folks get forgiven so easily to the point 

There is no percussion…

They ain’t sorry…

But our victimhood don’t matter, 

Only theirs….


Black people 

Were told not to fight back 

Not to give them any ass whoopin

Yet we owe them a 400 years major beatdown….

Cos 


How are y’all goin to say 

Violence is not the answer 

Somehow white folks are huntin us down 

Like Jim Crow…

Y’all didn’t say a word…

Wowwww…


Unfortunately 

My people thought violence is not 

The answer, either…not with white 

Supremacy…we still scared 

Though not Afraid of sheddin 

Blood in the streets with the ones 

Who looks like us…


It’s that slave mentality 

That condition

We still think we’re not allowed 

To be bold enough to stand up 

To the white man…

We’re scared to pass away

So we tucked our voices inside 

Our own self hate and be a good boy 

Or a good gal…


It should be quite disturbin…

Cos I can’t hit white people but they can 

Hit me….if they hit me first, I still get some kind of 

Punishment cos I was mindin my business….


They can walk the freedom 

As much as they can…

I started to say and think 

That white privilege can’t erase 

Bad karma…it cannot erase the universal 

Consequences….


Do you know how insanity for 

White people lettin black people 

Know who’s the boss…

Who’s the king?

They be like, “let’s make an example out 

Of you niggers in front of your whole black community. 

Y’all will not talk back to us.

Y’all will never goin to do anythin to us.

Is that clear?

Only we could lynch y’all and say 

It’s no foul play..

We ain’t goin to jail 

But y’all are

Y’all will continue to buy our products like Jordan’s 

Oh we have trained y’all to be nonviolent…

Only we, the superior race can be violent towards y’all….

Ok?”


That’s what I hear in my head 

When I observe racist in a long distance….

I have seen many of my black people

Are backin off 

Then some will slap a white person in the face 

For sayin the n slur…


Think about Nat Turner 

Haitian revolution 

Gullah wars

Montgomery Brawl


White people do respect violence 

And also money….


You do know 

White race is a major bully 

On the planet….

Everybody is a witness to that…

They’re an envious minority 

Who keeps their survival mode 

On the swivel…


Yes I said that 

White race is a bully 

And they know they are 

They still hide their terror 

Behind their fake ass generosity..

They invented white supremacy 

They invented the situations where 

Black people can’t hit white people 

But white people can 

They can walk away without punishment…

They believe they’re above the law…

The idea of superiority still gives them confidence 

After all the decades….


They was like,

“There’s nothin you can do.

I can shoot or hang your body on a tree

And I still have no prison…

I’m superior 

I’m god 

I’m better than you 

You boy 

You gal 

Ain’t nothin.”


It’s been that way since forever…


💯✊🏿©️Kai C. 9-27-26



No comments: