Why are you cryin?
Why are you cryin?
You never cry when you fucked
Your sidechick's pussy..
You have no right to feel hurt…
Maybe it's manipulation…
Cos you don't care…
You don't truly love me..
When you bend her down
Givin her raw backshots.
You ain't have one thought of me
Faithfulness went out the window…
So why are you cryin?
Tears ain't workin…
Do you really feel bad?
Or you tryin to escape from
Consequences?
Cos I ain't comin back…
Do you think i can't live without you?
Ha, no jackass..
I will live without you…
I will live to think about myself instead..
I block you
I don't answer
My quietness haunts your ass around now…
Stop all that cryin
You know what
Nevermind,
Go ahead and cry…
I pay you no mind…
You lost me
Go cry to your sidechick
I mean she's the one, right?
Go back to her…
Go back and fuck her…
💯©️ Kai C. 9-20-26
No comments:
Post a Comment