9/15/2026

You’re the one I’ve never loved

 You’re the one I’ve never loved….


You’re the one I’ve never loved…

I’m sorry…

My heart doesn’t beat…

In fact I don’t know how to love you…

We don’t have the same feelings….


I know it hurts…

I’m not the right person….

If I was, I would have stayed 

And share our both worlds together 

But I don’t love you…

No eyes for you….


I wanna let you know…

I can’t be with the one 

Who’s just one sided…

Love is both ways…

Two people….

I won’t play games with 

Your soul….

So I can be up front 


You’re the one I’ve never loved…

I love you as a friend…

And a word, friend can crush 

So many delusions….

I understand…

I have been there….


I met someone who I loved 

Before however it didn’t return 

To me….heartbroken 

Yet I had to heal and left it in the 

Past….


I’m just another lesson 

For you to learn….

Go find your person who 

Can feel the same way….

It’s easier….

It makes so much sense….


To have someone 

Who loves you back….


I hope you find your 

Special person 

Who make your life feels like 

Home….feel like peace….


I’m not the woman 

For you….

Even if i give a chance,

I don’t think we have a 

Soulful chemistry…

Can’t be your dream girl….


I’m a friend 

A stranger 

Not a lady to marry 

Who has no butterflies….


I don’t like 

Unrequited love 

Either….

It aches…

Though 

We can’t drown in 

Misery can’t be in shadows

Cos 


There’s a soulmate 

Or we can say 

Someone’s special 

Is out there waitin to love 

Us deeply 

Unconditionally….


We have to remember there 

Are a countless billions of people 

Roamin the earth….so crushes cannot 

Be the only humans we see….


Love comes in slow motion 

Naturally….

We don’t need to beg 

Cry 

Love always comes unexpectedly….


You’re the one I’ve never loved…

I’m the one you see as a sister…

That’s okay…

We are not meant to be….


💯💔❣️©️ Kai C. 9-15-26



No comments: