7/04/2005

fireworks in the sky

fireworks in the sky

red white blue

the American colors

of 4th of july

and other colors like

pink

purple

orange

silver

must dissolved the light in black shadow

explosions cracked before i even knew

from my bedroom window

i hear it before the day comes

oh

u might kiss me

underneath the fireworks in the sky

somehow

they are like

the shooting stars

that speed upon velvet rays

and

i want to kiss u

underneath the fireworks in the sky

yet i wonder

if u were right here with me

i would embrace my tongue and not say anything at all

cos my shyness gleams through your eyes

like

constellations have given the darkness of the sweet desire

glittering upon the fireflies always glistening on the flowers

while i dream

of u kissing me

underneath the fireworks in the sky

oh in an illusion

u and i sat on a hill

the huge moonlight paints the nightingale heavens

all around us

and we saw all the pretty rainbow lit up so high

its beautiful

amazing

how everything glows

love is pacing

angels above my head

the feeling inside is walking on the black clouds

where i’ve been sinking in your peace

yet kissing u

underneath the fireworks in the sky

copyright © 2005 kai croft

No comments: