11/14/2005

my 2 love poems

I woke up
With feelings that locked me in the dark chamber
No use of trying to get out of this place
Cos im missing u like crazy

Many seasons
I’ve waited for ur love to come
So long that im still here writing my soul out in the blue sky

My dreams are lying in the heaven

Oh God could hear my heart’s praying
...............................................................
falling up to the blue sky

falling to the blue sky
i ain’t going down
cos im gonna fly away

don’t even know where im going
but leaving u behind
there is no point of holding ur hand

only cos
u ran away without me
so i said that’s ok
i’ll find a new lover who will bless my own being

look what the angels have done to me
they capture my soul to the golden sun
now i could see love is more divine

surrounding by the beauty in the room
everything’s mending the pieces again
oh im without u

im surviving through the stars

copyright ©2005 kai croft

No comments: