11/04/2005

So Young

So Young

So young
Yet I still learn nothing
About this world
I’m living in

A reality shut down
In slow motions
Like
One minute at time

So young
that I keep dreaming
Of a fairy tale
Within
My very own shining armor

But
Will I ever grow up to know the fact that
Love never comes this easy?
Unless if I’m only lucky

Oh so young my dear
I just look at myself
And wonder why

Some people use the word love
If they don’t know what does it mean?

It won’t makes sense at all

So young
Like a little red rose
Born in a sacred garden
Blooming into a new beauty

In
Spring’s horizon
And
The orange sun will burn its soft petals
While
I touch the hybrid flesh
Tickles my brown skin

It is a real soul
That never understands
The life
God has created

And
accept for what
He’s giving

So young
So young
In my eyes
Tears are overflowing
To be so full
When
Sometimes
I gotta let things go

And move on……


copyright ©2005 kai croft

No comments: