12/09/2005

3 love poems

3 love poems

short yet sweet

hold ur hand
lacing upon ur fingers
only soft kisses on ur lips

would u be flattered if I say I love u?

cos I do really love u

oh my heart is too famous for the sound of ur whispers

I can only turn on the lights for u

But the moment is too short yet sweet……….

It’s a dream that never become real
………………………………………….

From the grey sky
Its turning out to be dark
An empty treetop is standing still
Brown leaves are swaying in the frozen winds

Somehow the silvery white snow is covering the spring grass

Now everything looks beautiful
But my heart is still cold

Cos without u my man
i can go on reminiscing ur love

Oh

Green green meadow is turning into a glass of ice
Flowers are dead in the bittersweet winter.
But my heart still lingers in ur hands

U walk a thousand miles of my wonderland
Dreams I have with u is just so endlessly
Though they are never become real…..

Why can u see?
I’m praying for u to come and be with me

I’m lying here
On my bed
Counting million thoughts of u
Inside my mind

………………………………………………………………….

Love my only him

Pleasure fills my mind
I’m wasting another moment of ringing my thoughts
Oh why don’t I get over myself?

Cant seem to be in control
My soul’s dissolving his charming presence
Yet I’ve got to love my only him

copyright ©2005 kai croft

No comments: