12/06/2005

pack of my love songs pt.5

pack of my love songs pt.5

im doing my own thing

oh my head is full of u
i’ve always tried not to think of u
but ur forever lingers in my heart

yet im just doing my own thing
listening to my love songs on my ipod
somehow it made me have zillion thoughts of u

i knew ur always there in my bedroom
watching every move I make
could u hear my soul moaning?

cos im surrounding by completion
ur intimacy grows in my imagination
boy, i keep wanting u so

oh why darling?
my complexion is getting redder and redder
only in ur eyes, u can see im fallen

heaven still goes on echoing ur name
echoing ur name forever……………….
………………………………………………………………………………………….

I love u

i know this feeling inside me
but is it real or am i going insane?
Cos im a fool of wanting u here with me

I think of myself
Wondering if i can touch ur hand
Would that be obvious?

Cos im dreaming of u
Only u my baby
I wanna whisper those sweet words to u

I love u

I knew my choice
I knew my soul

I love u

I’ve always have…
…………………………………………………………………………………….



Pt.1

His face softened as he smile
She said “what”
He said “nothing, my dear..just thinking how adorable u r”
She blushed
He softly put his hand on her complexion
Gently kiss her lips as her knees got weaken

Everything melts away
Love is pacing
And the lord is calling out the angels to dance above their heads

Her eyes twinkles as she blinks
Her heartbeats’ racing in every hour
She spoke no words
She was silent

He took her hand
Rubbing her palm
He ask her, “ why r u so coy?”
She says, “I umm I llo umm I”
She shivers
Her belly is fill with butterflies
Her head was down
He slightly lift her little chin up and face him

He whispers to her ears
“whats wrong? Baby”
her tears started to roll
he said “don’t cry my lovely”

he wipe her eyes
he wrapped his arms around her and hug her

she finally said,
“I love u I’ve always have love u
With all my heart”

Everything melts away
Love is pacing
And the lord is calling out the angels to dance above their heads


Pt.2

On garden’s meadow
Christmas flowers grows above the kneel sky
Passion burns the lovers’ souls

Oh Jesus saw how’s the spring washes all the sadness away
To his unknown, everything has become so dry

He walks on the beach land
Beautiful waves are swaying on the shore

Full of peace
Full of hope
Full of sweetest summer breezes

Angels follows his footsteps
While poets sang in million tongues

Love has spoken with out words
It gives the coyness to a human’s life

Somehow Jesus walks in somebody’s eyes
Into somebody’s heart
Oh I must be in love
Cos GOD knows he had talked to u for so long

And yet

U have found me
In the darkness
Now I become ur sunshine
……………………………………………………

beauty of sunshine

beauty of sunshine in ur eyes
I fell in love
Only wish to know why

Ur heart beaten right next to me
Oh I felt more butterflies coming inside my brown belly
They tickles my soul away

My handsome dear,
Why u? why me?
I wanna be ur sweetheart

And if I’d be ur sweetheart
Would u be my man?

………………………………………

into my chocolate brown eyes

I say love
U say what
I wanna hold u close
Never let u go

I say dear
U say yes
Can u tell I’m glowing?
I just wanna keep u forever

Oh darling,
Look into my chocolate brown eyes
What do u see?
Do u see urself?

Cos I got u in my heart
I’ve always got u in my heart
……………………………………………

oh dear

oh dear,
what am I gonna do with u?
my heart has gotten so crazy.
and im losing my mind.

Cos of u,
I just dream of being in ur arms

Oh dear,
Why cant u see?
My love is calling u

And im just wanting to be with u
…………………………………………………………….
copyright ©2005 kai croft

No comments: