2/15/2006

i'm dancing in the kitchen

i'm dancing in the kitchen

i'm dancing in the kitchen
i don't know why
but i gotta let my happy spirit go high
oh gotta let my fears out of my soul so i won't be afraid
cos i'm dancing in the kitchen

crazy as i can be
i am so free
proud to be myself

laughing so damn hard
tears fall from my eyes
oh ur so cracking me up
and thats all i need
to crack all the energy out of me

cos i'm only dancing in the kitchen

oh i'm so silly and u know it
i'm very bad as hell and u realize it

u love me anyway u just adore me anyway

guess u want to dance with me in the kitchen

hey we could throw the spoons and forks on the floor
we broke the bowls and the goblets all the way to the floor
let all the anger out of us let all the fears out of our soul

oh we have a food fight
just to prove that love is so strong
when our hearts can't get enough

or we should make love on the counter
only to know we needed each other
so much that we are losing our minds

oh please let's dance in the kitchen
let us be free with ourselves
oh what are u waiting for boy?
let us be crazy

we'll even fly

i'm only dancing in the kitchen

left the towels hang
left one dinner dish in the sink
paper plates are in the trash
now i score 100 points
only cos

the sun's still shining in the evening
and i'm already in ur arms

i'm already in ur arms boy

cos we are dancing in the kitchen
  only dancing in the kitchen

copyright ©2006 kai croft

No comments: