4/11/2006

my entry 1 (3 poems)

For a while,
I went off
Like
A flying bird
That grasped the spring air
First,
I was singing
But now,
I stop

Cos today
I didn’t get a chance
To make someone smile
Or
Give a beautiful warm hug

Instead
I stayed in my room
Writing poetry
While
Sunlight pour over my face
Over my own surface

Oh
I felt bad
Bad enough
Yet

The tree at my window
Still standing
Still living
Still dancing in the breeze
With
Cute little baby leaves on each branch

I bet
The backyard grass
Is growing some yellow weeds
And
The front yard has a lot already

Guess someone has to mown the lawn

Somehow
The day flows
Between
The ordinary conversations
As
My heart has spoken in silence of beauty
Which
I perform myself into another poem

Maybe another love poem in general
Or a love poem for occasionally to someone else
By speaking to itself

Yet
Right now,
I am a love poem
Capturing the secret glimpse of a man’s eyes
When he saw a poetic image of me
Yes I am a love poem
Feeling his flow with my words
As he taste the sweetness of my soul

Oh
There’s a prayer
My only prayer
That throws in the wishing well
That floats into a one star

Like a coin
Like a dream
Just wanted him to be with me

So
I still believe
Love is a key
A key to my own never-ending

Cos
I’m still hoping

♥♥♥♥♥

No wonder
I keep writing
Kept pouring my emotions like rain
Words just kept hitting me as thunder bolt in the angry sky
Oh why me?-
I’m just being myself
And
Thinking its only tuesday
When
Poems are still coming at my door
And somehow I invite them in my room
Introducing my shadow, my reflections
Now
I made a home
For them
To live
To live
To capture someone’s heart

Cos
That’s their job
To keep everyone warm
And fuzzy
To keep everyone moving around while
Standing in one room
Reading the book of pride
Beauty
Life
As I let my poems spoke of their own selves
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Mom & my niece &
I went for an enjoyable evening walk
With a nice breeze blowing over our faces
As
We headed down to a movie store
Looking
Finding
Chatting
Laughing
As
We stopped
By a nice cashier
Who paid our rentals

Oh
We went home
Before the sunset fades into the pink sky
It was lovely
Two beautiful women
A beautiful pre-teen girl

Yet
For my niece & I
Have our names
She’s miss pre-teen
& I am aunty poet
As for my mom
She’s just mom
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Copyright ©2006 kai croft




No comments: