4/06/2006

tori amos poem



to tori amo

u write so beautifully

u gave butterflies and reflecting rivers

as ur sweet imagery-

ur songs moved me

and i feel my veins running in the breeze

cos ur words inspired me

they gave me some kind of imagination

oh i could tell ur hallucinating like i am-

my poetry has the same idea as urs

but different!

someday

we shall meet and throw our identity on the table

cos what we are is who we are in despite of our knacks we shall write with our hearts

so this poem goes out to miss tori amo, u are so beautiful with ur red hair swaying everywhere

oh go ahead miss tori amos play the key of ur piano, sing my fave song A Sorta Fairytale,

oh go ahead miss tori amos let me sleep with my own butterflies

cos ur music is always surrounding in my bedroom

on my ipod-

somehow i can't get enough of u miss tori amos

ur lyrics ur humantities ur sweetest nature

just keep writing just keep singing just keep playing music

Copyright ©2006 kai croft

No comments: