9/09/2006

Driving in the rain

Driving in the rain

Driving in the rain
& I want u to
Hear the beat of my heart
Drumming drumming
It almost breaking

Cos ur not here
Ur faraway
Oh I am sad
Enjoying this dark grey weather

My love
It never fails
I pray for u
A lot
In my soul

When driving in the rain
A thousand thoughts come
To me

Keep myself wondering
Why does my extinct aches
From loving u?

My silence  has covered
The deep loneliness
I hid ur secrets
Behind my back

& knew ur faith
In my eyes

So driving in the rain
While I tried to rinse
My pain away
But nothing works

Cos I can’t lose u
Out of my world my life

Indeed
Ur always on my mind
~♥~
©2006 kai croft

3 comments:

Margie said...

So BEAUTIFUL Kai!
What a romantic you are!
Take care!
HUGGGGZ!

ufukhati said...

kai,

I like your poems.
And,
I love the rain-drops.

Drive carefully.

Pat Paulk said...

Love the comparison of your stormy heart to the weather you're driving in!!